In Flash Dryer, the wet feed is dispersed into the hot air/gas stream in the drying duct through suitable feed dispersing mechanism. The material gets dried during conveying travel through the drying duct separated in the Cyclones or bag filters. Some applications require preconditioning of feed by back-mixing of a dry product or mixing with oversize particles tapped through particle classifiers installed at suitable locations on the drying duct. AVM offers Customized Flash Drying Systems with a variety of Configurations.
In Agitated Swirl Flash Dryers, the wet feed is fed into the dryer housing by suitable feeding mechanism above the rotating swirl agitator. The hot air/gas stream is also admitted in the drying duct through a specially designed distributor, admitting the air in swirling fashion. The material remains in agitated bed dried material gets carried forward separated in the Cyclones or bag filters. Some applications require preconditioning of feed by back-mixing of dry product. AVM offers Customized Agitated Swirl Flash Drying Systems with a variety of Configurations.
Material Feeding Configurations:
- Design: Standard
- Pattern: Agitated Swirl
Particle Classifier Options:
- Mono Screw Feeder
- Double Screw Feeder.
- Double Paddle Mixer for back mixing of dry product.
- Feed Bin with Lump Breaker.
- Volumetric feeder.
- Rotary Feeder.
- Specially design double shaft feeder followed by mono screw.
- Positive Displacement Screw Pump for Viscous liquid / Pastes.
Air Heating System Configurations
- Orifice Classifier.
- Rotary particle Classifier.
Product / Fines Recovery System Configurations:
- Direct Fired / Indirect Fired Air Heaters: using Liquid /
- Direct / Indirect Fired Air Heaters: using Solid Fuels, Agro
Waste, Saw Dust, Rice Husk, Coal, Briquette etc.
- Indirect Air Heaters: Using Steam / Hot Oil / Thermic Fluid
- Electric Air Heaters: using electricity.
Optional Features Configurations:
- Cyclone Separators - Mono, Twin, Quadruple, Multi
- Bag Filters - Reverse Pulse Jet, Mechanical shaking
- Wet Scrubbers - Direct Contact Venturi, Adjustable
Venturi, Packed scrubbers etc.
- Product Cooling and Conveying Systems.
- Exhaust gases Recycling for better thermal efficiencies.
- Safety accessories like Static Jumpers, Fire Fighting Systems,
Rupture Disc etc.
- Water Cooled Dryer Agitator bearing housing for high temp.
- Computerized control system through PLC / DCS & SCADA.